A short, casual, spatial-awareness puzzler. You are given a number of small shapes which you have to move around on lines and manipulate in various ways in order to fit them together to make a final large shape which then reveals a piece of artwork to progress the story of the little journeyman. Mechanics include rotation, flipping, shrink/expand, transfer, toggling colour coded lines. There’s not a single word of text or explanation throughout, none is necessary, the game mechanics reveal themselves naturally and effortlessly.
- Beautifully drawn levels, very nice to look at while puzzling.
- Enough difficulty to make it interesting but not hardcore by any means.
- Stunning artwork, the kind that really appeals to me. These pictures alone are worth the price.
- Lovely atmospheric piano music (free download).
- 5 trading cards = easy badge.
- One achievement = another to add to my list of 100% games.
- Low low price.
It’s rare that a title has everything I look for in a game, there’s always at least one minor thing that’s not quite right, but this is one of those perfect games. I can’t think of any better way to spend a couple of hours. Can’t wait for the next one!